Young people today need active minds, an innovative outlook and a core of inner strength to thrive in our rapidly changing world. By integrating social and emotional wellness tools into the classroom culture and pedagogy, Reboot helps you to create self-aware and self-responsible students who can strive to maximize their potential. Reboot gives you the 3 Brains (simple neurology of learning, stress management, motivation and emotions), the 5 Faces (emotional intelligence tool that builds emotional literacy and self-regulation) and the Positive Change Highway to support viable goals and problem solving. Reboot’s Whole Brain Teaching and Learning framework ensures each student has the chance to grow holistically and develop the skills for a bright future.
Reboot integrates the latest multidisciplinary research and evidence-based practice in neuroscience, developmental and educational psychology, social and positive psychology, human potential, social change theory, mindfulness and yoga. Reboot gives you a proven 7-step framework that makes it easy for you to integrate the latest practices into your lessons that will activate Whole-Brain Learning in your students.
With Reboot Whole-Brain Teaching and Learning you can:
• Inspire student confidence and goal setting
• Improve student self-regulation, emotional literacy and general well-being
• Improve student engagement
• Develop positive behaviours
• Energise and inspire staff
• Manage learning anxiety and create stress-aware classrooms with happier students and staff
• Develop the skills essential to life success
• Introduce the neuroscience of effective learning and Whole-Brain Teaching